Drawing on more than seven years of experience running and managing temporary and contract staff through the Skills Alliance brand, you can rest assured that we have the know-how and capability to offer the peace of mind that outsourced payroll management means for our clients.
We currently have over 100 contract and freelance workers on our payroll, all working on client sites across the UK and Europe, a number that’s growing month by month. Many of these workers are long term associates of Skills Alliance, and are on their third and fourth assignment, something that testifies to the quality and dependability of the service.
The service we provide is done in-house by our own team to ensure accuracy, control and flexibility, whilst adhering to established industry standards. This means that we are wholly accountable for the service we provide, that any issues will be resolved swiftly, and the operation is fully compliant with the local legislation.
The service is competitively priced and designed to streamline your operations and save you money. There are no extra costs associated and the price that you are quoted will be the one you’ll pay – with all the peace of mind that the workforce can focus 100% on the work at hand from day one.
Advantages of outsourced payroll services:
- Reduction of your overall liability
- Fixed cost savings (competitive bill/mark-up rates quoted)
- Re-engagement of former employees or contract workforce
- Payroll processing streamlined and more efficient
- Reduce the amount of paperwork you have to process, file, and store
- Full compliance with local legislation, including IR35 (UK)
- No need to deal with independent audits
- Allows you to focus on your core business
What we would be responsible for:
- Keeping and maintaining legally compliant employment records
- All administrative support relating to the employment
- Timesheet submission/collection
- Weekly/Fortnightly or monthly payment by BACS
- Advice on contracting options and other related issues
- Client company invoicing
- Providing workers' limited liability insurance coverage
- Submitting local payroll taxes
- Calculating and paying employment taxes
- Filing all appropriate tax returns with the appropriate agencies
- Fielding tax authority inquiries
If you would be interested in knowing more about outsources payroll services and how it could help your organisation, please get in touch with your nearest local office today.