Terms & Conditions
Skills Alliance (Pharma) Limited (‘Skills Alliance’, ‘Skills Alliance (Pharma)’, ‘we’ or ‘us’) provides you with access to the https://www.skillsalliance.com/ website. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Skills Alliance (Pharma) website. The content is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
If you are seeking to instruct Skills Alliance (Pharma) for the provision of recruitment services, our standard terms and conditions shall apply (a copy can be provided upon request).
Your use of this website
You agree to not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws.
- To download our content for commercial purposes without prior written permission of Skills Alliance.
- To upload and submit inaccurate, incomplete or false information.
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
We may update these Terms and Conditions at any time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow effective operation of the site. These changes will be made available on our site. if you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Liability and disclaimer
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Links to or from other websites
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Skills Alliance (Pharma) Limited registered office: Templeman House C1, The Point Office Park, Weaver Road, Lincoln LN6 3QN. Registered in England no 05079848.